Friday, June 6, 2014

Pictures I didn't take

At home it's June 7, but here in western Arkansas we still have some minutes left in Day 1. The kids are just about all asleep. We had a wonderful visit with my aunt and uncle and cousin's family. I'd love to show you a picture of the foundation and logs of the log cabin my uncle and cousins are building - by hand. You would be impressed.

Or maybe I could show you the barges on the Mississippi at the base of the St. Louis arch. That we saw at the picnic we had by the river.

In the "morbid curiosity" file, I could display the crown which fell off of Eric's tooth about 6 hours into our drive that led to an educational lesson on tooth cement. No? A moment of gratitude that I was driving instead of taking pictures at that time.

Sadly, I am not showing these pictures.  Primarily because I took none of them. As I prepare for my sleep shift as we head for Texas,  I declare that tomorrow I will do better. Because we will see my nephew. And he is cute. And his mother is a photographer.

MP

I leave you with the one pic I did get in...These kids (and Mark!!) are cute too!


2 comments:

  1. Fun..praying for your travels and dental work!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Eric that my Dentist was real impressed with my adhesive dental work this spring .... Not :)

    ReplyDelete