Thursday, June 12, 2014

Been there done that

LeMoN's  Las Vegas report:

  • It was a neat experience
  • The buffet had Lots of different foods
  • The amusement park was ok. The other 4 really enjoyed the rides.
  • The lights and the strip were really awesome
  • The movie theater in the hotel only had Dora and sponge Bob
  • Vending machines in the hallways were major scams and wouldn't refund your money
  • I'd visit again but wouldn't live here
(MP's addendum: LV is a consumers paradise; fascinating to see what has sprung up around the multitude of ways to consume)






1 comment:

  1. I had never thought we had that much in common, and have not been to Vegas. But in my travels I often conclude that the food and cool lights are my favorites too. And since you are your father's son, I bet you were only observing and studying at the amusement park, to make everything bigger and faster!!~~

    ReplyDelete