Thursday, June 5, 2014

Message from the captain: The family truckster is packed... all except for the last few things... and the stuff we forgot. There is a lot of excitement because it is the night before launch. MP and I are putting the final touches on the packing, planning, music selections, agenda etc. I just registered at the Bonneville Salt flats for a try at the land speed record for a Chevy Suburban fully packed with 7 passengers. A definite highlight for me. It's a surprise I haven't told MP about. By the way I'm looking for some sponsors. See
you on the road!

2 comments:

  1. Eric, love the salt flats plan! I can just picture that~

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a brother, I am entitled to all video footage, pictures and time slips related to these land speed attempts :)

    ReplyDelete